Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes.
- EWS-WWF does not collect any personal information about users, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by the user.
- EWS-WWF is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
- We will not sell or pass on your information to any other organization outside of WWF unless you specifically and expressly give us permission to do so.
- We always give you the option to unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- If you are under 18 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up on this site.
1. What information do we collect?
a) Personal information
...such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and date of birth (where appropriate). We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as membership, campaigns, feedback, surveys, email newsletter subscriptions, etc. You don't have to disclose any of this information if you do not wish to.
b) Non-personal information...
EWS-WWF collects data such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us to determine how many individuals use our site, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn't tell us anything about who you are, it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
3. Information from under 18s. If you are under 18, be sure to obtain your parent's or guardian's permission before you send any information about yourself (your name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to us or anyone else over the internet. We encourage parents to get involved with their children's use of the internet and to be aware of the activities in which they are participating.
4. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
5. External links
There are links on this web site that take you to other web sites outside of our service. Any links provided to third party web sites outside of this site are provided solely for your convenience. The operation and content of such third party web sites is beyond our control, and we do not endorse in any manner whatsoever or accept any responsibility for the content or other material that may be contained on such web sites, the use of such web sites, or any products or services advertised on or sold through any such web sites. We will not be liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever, direct or indirect, resulting from any use of this web site or any other third party web site linked to this web site, whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.